We had the same rules of our last swap and again we had another successful swap.
Not all of us are sewers - some of us sew with a machine, some "sew" with hot glue, and then there are the few who are amazing hand stitches, but at the end of the day we all produce fun food, made with love.
This month's felt food selections:
- Smores ( chocolate, graham crackers, and melted marshmallows)
- Mugs of hot chocolate with marshmallows
- Pirouette cookies
- Cinnamon rolls, fried eggs, and bacon
- Sandwich fixings
- Hotdogs with buns
7. Soup can with saltines
8. Potato, carrot, and peapod
9. Cupcakes with additional toppings
11. Condiment Packets - Ketchup, Mayo, and Mustard.
12. Sushi Set
Before the swap was over we were already planning our next felt food swap! We have one planned prior to Christmas - felt food will make fabulous gifts! We also decided to host a felt activity where mamas can make any learning activity as long as it is created from felt. I can't wait to see everyone's creation. We may be going felt crazy here!